Tangcheng IC pays attention to product R & D innovation and quality management, and emphasizes "preventing environmental pollution, making good use of resources and energy, protecting human resources and preventing accident losses". We believe that the implementation of environmental, safety and health (ESH) standards among all employees is the most important link in the well-being of employees. We will fulfill our environmental protection responsibilities through continuous improvement activities, and strengthen the company's operational risk management to ensure the company's sustainable development.
To achieve the goal, the company promises to:
To ensure high-quality service, Tangcheng integrated circuits integrate the quality standards and processes in the whole production chain, including:
1. Abide by environmental protection, safety and health regulations, international conventions and meet customer requirements
2. It is the primary responsibility of each supervisor to improve environmental quality and staff safety and health
3. Implement spontaneous group management of environmental protection, safety and health on site
4. Establish a green industrial chain, promote green production and provide green products to customers
5. Strengthen the prevention and control of accidents, the ability to cope with emergencies and the ability to recover
Tangcheng integrated circuit environmental protection management
The goal is to "follow laws and regulations, protect the surrounding environment, control pollution emissions, prevent environmental pollution accidents, and provide environmental protection products". SMIC has established the ISO 14001 environmental management system and QC 080000 hazardous substance management system, and has passed the external audit of third parties every year. All SMIC plants completed ISO 14064 (carbon inventory) certification in 2010.
Management measures include:
·Plan and implement environmental protection measures and promote energy conservation and emission reduction projects
·Classification, collection and recycling of wastes
·Supervise and manage the transfer and safe disposal of hazardous wastes and the qualification of manufacturers
·Control the content of hazardous substances in products
·Regularly carry out environmental protection monitoring and carbon emission verification, and disclose the results